According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 4. 5 billion people worldwide are affected by parasitic diseases, with worms in 9 out of 10 cases. Every third inhabitant of Europe is affected by parasites (including worms)! In other countries, parasitic disease is often compared to cases of influenza. The main function of any parasite is in the human body, vital organs: intestines, liver, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, etc. It is to live without being felt.
Sad facts about worms and other parasites
It causes various diseases:
- Toxoplasmacauses many deformities, congenital diseases in children, mental retardation.
- Giardiaaffects the liver and causes many liver diseases.
- Ascariscauses lung, biliary and intestinal diseases.
- Pinworms- an abundance of intestinal diseases.
- Fascioliasiscauses allergies, biliary dyskinesia, chronic hepatitis.
- Asciolopsidosisis involved in the formation and development of various oncological diseases.
- Chlamydiacauses infertility, indigestion, various diseases of the pancreas (including diabetes), liver and heart attack. Chlamydial infection is dangerous because it does not always cause open inflammation. It may not be an obvious disease, but there is a lot of chlamydia in the blood. Chlamydia is often asymptomatic. And at the age of 40-50 - a heart attack! This is because chlamydia is so persistent that they also know how to "hide" it in white blood cells. Therefore, the body itself struggles with chlamydia, just do not see them.
- 80% of chronic diseases, including oncology, are caused by parasites (worms, fungi, protozoa).
- The number one biological enemy for humans is Trichomonas.
What symptoms indicate the presence of parasites
- Nervous when infected with worms and parasites.Metabolic products and toxins released by parasites (worms) can irritate the central nervous system. Anxiety and nervousness are often the result of parasitic invasion.
- Sleep disorders when infected with worms and parasites.If you wake up often in the middle of the night, especially between 2 and 3 o'clock, it is possible that your body is trying to get rid of toxins through the liver in this way. According to the postulates of Chinese medicine, the liver is activated during these hours, and due to the presence of parasites, it interferes with a good night's sleep. At night, sleep can be disrupted due to some parasites coming out of the anus, causing itching and severe pain.
- Chronic fatigue from worms and parasites.Weakness, apathy, depression, decreased concentration and memory can also be associated with the presence of parasites (worms), as the vital activity of these aggressors causes malnutrition in the body. You are deprived of the necessary vitamins and minerals, which inevitably affects your well-being and mood.
- Many worm patients suffer from:anemia, asthma, arthritis, allergies, autoimmune diseases, cholelithiasis, dyskinesia, hepatocholecystitis, pancreatitis, dysbiosis, night sickness, non-persistent intestinal inflammation and rheumatism, various inflammation of the gums, ulcerative colitis.
- Signs of infection with worms and parasites.Stool with a disgusting odor. Often loose or watery stools or recurrent constipation. Recurrent cramps in the abdomen and rumbling and rumbling in the stomach are not related to hunger. Previously non-existent chest pain or heartburn. Inflammation and breast enlargement are not related to the menstrual cycle.
Influenza-like symptoms such as cough, runny nose and fever. Food allergies to many types of food. Itching around the anus, especially at night. Unexplained headaches. Various skin problems - from ordinary acne to psoriasis. Hair loss. The presence of parasites in the body can also indicate a sharp weight loss or, conversely, a sharp and inexplicable weight gain.
Once worms are found in the body, treatment should be started immediately. But which way - you choose.
This recipe for killing parasites is radical, but not for heart failure. You may faint from what you see. After all, what comes out of you is the tip of the iceberg. But understand, you have to get rid of them! They will not allow you to live comfortably.
Get a small bottle ofcognacand castor oilfrom the pharmacy. Do not eat or drink anything after 18: 00 in the evening. Drink 50 ml of cognac at 2. 00 at night. After 30 minutes, drink 50 ml of castor oil. Your worms do not come out in the feces, because they are very firmly attached to the intestinal wall and are caught by all kinds of hooks and suckers (by the way, and abdominal pain). Cognac weakens vigilance, they get drunk if you want. When they don't control themselves and hold more, you wash them with castor oil and they come out.
Another way. It may take longer, but it is easier to apply.This is a mixture of three herbs,has a positive effect on the entire digestive system, stimulates the liver. That is, if you do not have worms and drink this protective mixture, you will only benefit. A big plus of this mixture is that it kills adult parasites, parasites at any stage of development, even larvae and eggs,, beyond the power of tablets.
Preparation:Wormwood, pink flowers and cloves (spices) are taken in equal proportions, pulverized as finely as possible in a coffee grinder and taken 3 times a day for 0. 5 teaspoons. l. Within 10 days. No parasite can tolerate this. Only the mixture is very bitter. Shrouds and wormwood are sold in pharmacies, and carnations in any grocery store with spices and seasonings.
It is useful to drink this mixture twice a year for 10 days.There are no contraindications and it is suitable for everyone.
Here's how it works:The bitterness and other properties of these three components only kill worms. The protective coating on the surface (due to indigestion by our digestive enzymes) loses its properties and the parasites are simply digested. Therefore, no one will see them, how they came out, what they are and how many people there are. This is for the nerves.
If you know for sure that you are infected, take a mixture of three herbs for 10 days, take a break for 10 days, and then again for 10 days - to consolidate the result.
When fighting parasites with products, don't forget to wash everything you can at home.Boil all bedding and underwear, wash all handles, furniture, floors, keys (and anything you touch) with bleach, and it's best to wash everything you can. This is necessary to destroy the worms' eggs and prevent re-infection. You can also buy a herbal mixture at the pharmacy.
- There is a good way. In the evening, put a glass of milk on the wood, bring to a boil, but do not boil. When boiling - add 2 peeled and coarsely chopped garlic.Immediately remove from heat, cover tightly, and bend hot (as in a thermos to retain heat longer). Get up in the morning and go hungry. The worms will start to emerge in 30 minutes to an hour. You can eat after 2 hours. Do this 3 times in a row. Both good prevention and treatment.
- Hydrogen peroxide is especially effective in combating intestinal worms.Combining the above products with peroxide (10 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in half a glass of water 3 times a day) helps well.
Try to prevent parasites from entering your body.And here, too, hydrogen peroxide can help. It is recommended to wash the fish with peroxide to prevent the entry of harmful microflora. The same goes for vegetables and fruits.
After working with the soil, wipe your hands with pharmacy hydrogen peroxide to destroy the helminth eggs. You need to be especially careful when cooking meat products, because meat with a lot of parasites, especially pork. After cutting the meat, do not rinse the knives, kitchen utensils and cutting board with soap and water, but also wipe them with hydrogen peroxide.
"Cleansing" the body is extremely helpful in restoring the body's acid-base balance. Cleansing procedures should begin without enema cleansing of the intestines.