According to the World Health Organization (WHO), parasites in the human body are a problem faced by tens of millions of people every year. The insidiousness of the state is that the presence of parasites is not always felt by the host, and therefore continues to grow and spread. Such parasitic activity kills 16 million people every year. To know how to get rid of parasites in the body, you need to pay attention to their types, their main manifestations and whether it is permissible to clean the body of parasites with folk remedies.
Parasite species and habitat
When talking about parasites in humans, you need to understand that they can be the simplest and most multicellular. Thus, when organisms live directly on the skin, they are classified as ectoparasites. The list includes lice, bedbugs and itching agents. Endoparasites are parasites that can live in organs and human tissues under the skin. This category includes protozoa (giardia, amoeba), as well as helminths (worms or worms).
The same can be said of insect larvae, which hardly hatch from eggs, but it is impossible to live with them. I would like to draw your attention to one fact:
- each of these types of microorganisms develops in the part where the most favorable conditions for the protection of the vital activity of the human body are noted;
- some parasites in the human body are characterized by the ability to move from one internal organ to another;
- Ectoparasites live on the skin and subcutaneous parasites can be detected in the intestines, muscle structures, blood, liver and pancreas.
With all this in mind, before we talk about how to cleanse the body, you need to learn what parasites look like in the gallbladder and other organs. Parasite testing is also recommended.
Methods of penetration into the body
Subcutaneous parasites can enter the human body in different ways. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the body depends on how it is cleansed of parasites.First of all, attention is drawn to their reputation through contaminated food or water.Sometimes they become contaminated during eating or storage, but in some cases, for example, food may initially become contaminated. This occurs when poorly processed fish, meat from infected animals, and birds are used.
When talking about parasites that express symptoms in the human body, we must not forget about the route of infection through contact.In particular, organisms can be transmitted from one person to another, through any household item or even a pet.The method of transmission of organisms determined by only one specialist is transmitted. Speaking of which, it is planned to transfuse blood-sucking insects, which will be determined by special tests for parasites.
Some parasitic larvae can penetrate the human body by gnawing independently from the epidermis. Let's say the larvae of the skin gadfly that provoke dermatobiosis. Particular attention should be paid not only to how the parasites cleanse the body, but also to what the symptoms of parasites in the human body can be.
Symptoms of the condition
The clinical manifestations of infection can be very different. It is often associated with a specific organism from which a photograph can be obtained as a result of a diagnostic examination. For example, ectoparasites cause various skin lesions. Subcutaneous parasites living in the lungs may be associated with cough or shortness of breath. When talking about the symptoms and treatment to be prescribed later, pay attention to the following:
- if parasites are found in the intestines, they recognize diseases associated with the digestive process, constipation, diarrhea and other symptoms;
- The effect on the body will manifest itself in weakness, fatigue, migraine. In general, all of these should be taken as signs of intoxication;
- Subcutaneous parasites often cause allergic reactions that cause dermatitis, rashes, and even bronchial asthma (the usual treatment is complicated).
Decreased ratios of vitamins and nutrients consumed by parasites can aggravate the immune system, as well as delay the physical or mental development of the child. In order to better understand what the symptoms of parasites are in the human body and why it is important to rid the body of parasites, they focus on what can be dangerous.
Danger of helminths and other parasites
In fact, helminths are worms that are either small in size or up to seven or more meters long. In some cases, their onset causes a secondary infection. Often, the first stage of the cycle is determined in the intestines, and in the future, when any parasite in the human body is re-infected, it will penetrate the muscles, lungs, kidneys and other organs.
In most cases, humans produce such helminths that affect the intestines, pancreas, bile ducts, and other parts of the digestive system. You can find pictures of them on the Internet. Given the signs of the presence of parasites in the human body, we must not forget:
- such larvae pass from the liver to the lungs. They then re-enter the intestines where the adults that cause ascariasis occur;
- the possibility of developing bowel cancer or cirrhosis if the liver is affected by opisthorchiasis;
- cestodosis is a condition caused by the defeat of tapeworms. This is due to the use of thermally weak foods such as meat.
Signs of parasites in the body can be dangerous due to the development of schistosomiasis caused by flatworms. We can also talk about the high probability of developing toxocariasis associated with damage to visual functions and nerve tissue. Other, more serious cases can occur - you can also find pictures on the Internet. All this shows that antiparasitic cleansing of the body is simply necessary.
Get rid of protozoa
Of course, medications and special measures should form the basis of treatment, but in some cases it is impossible to do without folk recipes.For example, cleaning with cornel water will help to cope with protozoal parasites. For parasites in the body, such a remedy is prepared as follows: enemas are prepared in the following proportions - two liters of water, two tablespoons. l. cornel. Both are an art. l. salt will allow you to use such enemas twice in 24 hours.
Cleansing the body can also be done with special enemas with garlic, which do not use more than six or seven cloves pre-boiled in milk. The broth obtained in this way is used as the main component for a cleansing enema.
How to deal with giardiasis?
Treatment of parasites in the human body must include drugs that will destroy the parasites in the human liver. The following recipe can be used to achieve the stated goals:
- extraction can be ensured using a special grass collection;
- Mix four parts of maple buds, a similar amount of tansy. Two parts of yarrow and horsetail, one part of celandine;
- the means provided must be infused one by one. l. 200 ml of water;
- one glass twice a day before meals is required to use the drug;
- The recovery course should be at least 10 days to know exactly how to remove parasites from the human body.
Parasites in the liver can be cleaned using other recipes. For example, a tincture based on the flower part of lilac can be used.To do this, the dried flowers are poured with pure alcohol (preferably without additives). The life-saving vehicle must remain in this form for 10 days. After that, the infusion is taken one teaspoon before each meal. According to experts, the parasites in the liver disappear quickly enough.
Cleansing the intestines of parasites can be provided with pumpkin seeds. Crush them as much as possible (no more than 300 grams), then use a small amount of water and honey - about 100 grams. Such a tool is used immediately, after which you will need to use any laxative name.
Treatment of ascariasis
When talking about parasites whose symptoms in the gut are extremely obvious, we should not forget about ascariasis.For the treatment of such a situation, for example, cognac and castor oil can be used,but such a recipe can only be used by adults. To use, you must use high-quality cognac in a volume of 50 ml. Then wash with sweet juice and after 15 minutes consume 50 ml of castor oil. This should not be more than twice in a row for several days, because such drugs for parasites in the human body allow you to quickly cope with the problem.
Another remedy can be an infusion based on dried mushrooms.In this case, the following names are allowed: chanterelle or porcini mushroom. They need to be thoroughly ground and filled with any amount of vodka within 24 hours. It is necessary to use such a tool in a teaspoon. for night time. This recipe can be called universal, because it allows you to cope with the problem, regardless of which parasites live in the human body.
Get rid of helminths
Once you detect signs of parasites in the human body, you need to learn everything about how to get rid of helminths and how to get rid of them. The following tools can help:
- tincture based on horseradish and garlic. To prepare, horseradish and garlic are used in equal proportions. Then it is poured with alcohol for 10 days and then consumed one by one. l. Within 24 hours;
- Folk remedies for parasites in the body allow the use of a decoction of Avran leaves, for the preparation of which is used half a teaspoon. horses. Pour in hot water, keep at minimum temperature for 30 minutes, then use a teaspoon each time. every 20 minutes;
- Another way to get rid of parasites in the pancreas is the bark. To do this, the main component needs to boil in boiling water and use a teaspoon. before eating.
How to cleanse the whole body?
Many people wonder how to identify parasites in the human body without knowing exactly what needs to be done to successfully cleanse the body.In particular, it can be provided by the use of walnut shells.To do this, use 15 nuts, remove the green shell from them. Then the product is poured with 500 ml of vodka and set aside for a month.
For parasites in the human body, such drugs will be effective when used in a drop of 100 ml of water. You should increase the amount of each drop every day for 5 days. After that, the dose is increased to two teaspoons. twice a day. Such cleaning procedures may be sufficient to achieve a 100% effect.
Cleaning can be done using wormwood.To do this, the dried seeds are crushed. You should start using the product with a pinch during the day. The dose is systematically increased to half a teaspoon. After that, you should use half a teaspoon a week, regardless of which parasites live in the human liver. in a day. If adverse reactions are noted, such treatment can be divided into a number.
If parasites appear in the pancreas and the symptoms are expressed, clove cleansing can be performed.To prepare such a product is powdered. Within 10 days, the dose should be reduced to one tablespoon, starting with one and a half teaspoons. No matter what kind of parasites a person encounters, this tool is effective.
Thus, we often ask ourselves whether we can get rid of parasites from the body in one way or another, and whether we can get rid of them. To learn everything about it, you need to go through a diagnosis and consult a specialist. This will form a full-fledged view of the current state of the body.